Affordable housing for active senior living, age-in-place features
The U.S. is currently experiencing rapid growth in the senior population as Baby Boomers retire, increasing the need for stable affordable housing. Many of these seniors are active and interested in living in strong communities with opportunities for a healthy, social lifestyle, but are at-risk for rising housing and health care bills, inadequate nutrition, lack of access to transportation, diminished savings, and job loss.
Jamboree provides stable market-rate quality housing with customized resident services that allow seniors to “age in place” with a sense of security and community
For seniors, the quality housing provided by Jamboree can include:
- Proximity to retail centers, local transit, and community services
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility
- Multigenerational living
- Reduced health problems by removal of allergens and neurotoxins associated with poor quality housing
- Opportunities for a social lifestyle with other seniors
- A stable and efficient platform for ongoing delivery of healthcare
Jamboree’s dedication to provide affordable housing for our more than 3,700 seniors earned Jamboree president Laura Archuleta the 2014 Shaping Advancements in Generational Environments (Sage) Person of the Year Award from the 55+ Housing Council of the Building Industry Association of Southern California.
Jamboree’s featured senior properties include: